Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Networking Dinners

I hope that each of you had a great Holiday season!

Once again it is time to get ready for the annual neighborhood networking dinners in February. This fun and relaxing event has become one of the most popular events of the chapter. This is a time to informally meet and greet with colleagues and students that live and/or work in your city. If you would like to volunteer to host a dinner (breakfast or lunch are also options), please let me know by January 22nd.

I will need to know a date in February, time, place (home or name of restaurant), and your contact information for people to RSVP. I will compile and send out all networking opportunities to the discussion list.

I look forward to getting representatives from across the state.

If you have any questions about the networking dinners or suggestions for future events, please contact me at tbmccollough@gmail.com

I look forward to serving all of you this year.

No comments: